UAB's Medical Student Produced Podcast
- The Best and Worst: Emergency Medicine June 26, 2019
- The Best and Worst: Gynecology Oncology May 4, 2019
- #7: Medical Decision Making April 4, 2019
- #6: Deep Brain Stimulation September 20, 2018
- Departing Words: Robin Lorenz July 23, 2018
- #5: Humanism February 14, 2018
- #4: The White Coat August 10, 2017
- #3: The Cost of Medicine February 6, 2017
About The Show
Making magic happen since 2016.
By medical students, for everyone.
A podcast produced by the University of Alabama at Birmingham's medical students covering the incredible and often hidden stories of medicine, medical school, and Birmingham.
More students make the magic happen each month than we can feature on this page. Find our full contributor list here.
Chase Edward Cox
Third year medical student who understands the importance of practicing on vegetables before moving on to humans.
MD/PhD student passionate about disco music, neuroscience, and disco music. Founder of Magic City Medcast, former Executive Producer.
Hello ladies. MD/PhD student.
Third year medical student on paper, martial arts legend in his heart.
First year resident in Neurology, full time dog whisperer.
Fourth year medical student, fifth year wizard in hiding.
Chief Editor and Studio Manager
What is everyone here’s deal with pumpkins?? Fourth year medical student.
Have an idea for our show? Want to get involved?
We would love to hear from you!