UAB's Medical Student Produced Podcast
- The Best and Worst: Internal Medicine October 7, 2019
- Med School Years: Getting Started September 16, 2019
- The Best and Worst: Emergency Medicine June 26, 2019
- The Best and Worst: Gynecology Oncology May 4, 2019
- #7: Medical Decision Making April 4, 2019
- #6: Deep Brain Stimulation September 20, 2018
- Departing Words: Robin Lorenz July 23, 2018
- #5: Humanism February 14, 2018
About The Show
Making magic happen since 2016.
By medical students, for everyone.
A podcast produced by the University of Alabama at Birmingham's medical students covering the incredible and often hidden stories of medicine, medical school, and Birmingham.
More students make the magic happen each month than we can feature on this page. Find our full contributor list here.
Chase Edward Cox
Fourth year medical student who understands the importance of practicing on vegetables before moving on to humans.
Senior Producer/Webmaster, Founder
MD/PhD student passionate about disco music, neuroscience, and disco music. Founder of Magic City Medcast, former Executive Producer.
Hello ladies. MD/PhD student.
Fourth year medical student on paper, martial arts legend in his heart.
Fourth year medical student, MVP Major League T-ball Championship 2009.
Second year medical student, full time lover.
Have an idea for our show? Want to get involved?
We would love to hear from you!