UAB's Medical Student Produced Podcast
- The Best and Worst: Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology September 26, 2022
- Life Lessons Through the Liver: Interview with Transplant Hepatologist Dr. David Fettig September 26, 2022
- The Best and Worst: Psychiatry and Palliative Care April 6, 2021
- #9: Mental Health in Medical Training – Follow-up Discussion January 5, 2021
- The Best and Worst: Endocrine and General Surgery August 3, 2020
- #8: Mental Health in Medical Training December 17, 2019
- The Best and Worst: Internal Medicine October 7, 2019
- Med School Years: Getting Started September 16, 2019
About The Show
Making magic happen since 2016.
By medical students, for everyone.
A podcast produced by the University of Alabama at Birmingham's medical students covering the incredible and often hidden stories of medicine, medical school, and Birmingham.
More students make the magic happen each month than we can feature on this page. Find our full contributor list here.
Fourth year medical student, below average fashion sense, above average love for music.
Expert in the art of one handed photography.
Senior Producer/Webmaster, Founder
MD/PhD student passionate about disco music, neuroscience, and disco music. Founder of Magic City Medcast, former Executive Producer.
Hello ladies. MD/PhD student.
Fourth year medical student on paper, martial arts legend in his heart.
Dog dad first, third year medical student second.
Second year medical student, full time lover.
Have an idea for our show? Want to get involved?
We would love to hear from you!